Patient care and quality can be compromised when carers and professionals display bullying, manipulative,intimidating and negative behaviours. In addition, you can feel demotivated, stressed and distracted. This course will help you how to look differently at the situation and, therefore, deal with it more effectively to improve dignity and respect in the care environment.
- Understand personality disorders and social psychopathy
- Be able to spot the warning signs
- Develop practical actions
- Learn what you should not do
- Appreciate that the perpetrator needs help
- Stress and bullying in the care environment
- Emotional intelligence
- Personality disorders and bullying
- Communication barriers and listening
- Coping with difficult colleagues
- Other responses
- Very helpful to share and network with a diverse group of colleagues who are all facing similar challenges with difficult colleagues
- All of it was very interesting indeed - food for thought
- I am not alone
- Made me realise that I need to plan and give thought to facts and how to deal with issues
- It was reassuring to hear other people's experiences and realising I am not alone
- Gave me insight into why people behave the way they do and that it is not always mindful arrogance
To book online click here.
Online bookings are processed through Healthcare Alliances.